Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about the hotel.
We are unable to make any promises regarding the amount of time it will take to reply to your inquiry.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please call us if you need an immediate response.
The personal information you have entered will be used to respond to your inquiries
and will be managed strictly within the Tsuruga Group.
(1)The hotel handles personal information from guests in accordance with the law and regulations.
(2)Personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, workplace or company name, nationality, and passport number for international guests, as well as any requests regarding food or other services) of our guests shall be used for the following purposes.
- 1) To provide services such as accommodation and meals
- 2) To contact guests to confirm reservations, etc.
- 3) To improve the quality of our services
- 4) To provide information on accommodation plans for future stays
- 5) When stipulated under the law. Note that for 4), information is sent only to guests who have provided consent.
(3) Personal information of our guests will not be provided to a third party except in the following cases.
- 1) When the guest requests we do so, such as when making reservations at another tourist facility
- 2) When it is necessary to report to the travel agency used by the guest
- 3) When it is difficult to obtain consent from the guest, such as when emergency treatment of an injury or illness is required
- 4) When the hotel outsources part of its business to a partner company
- 5) When information must be provided under the law
(4) The personal information of our guests shall be managed safely in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations.
- 1) Personal information is managed using appropriate safeguarding methods to prevent leaks.
- 2) Hotel employees are trained in relevant manuals and manage information in a responsible manner.
- 3) We will execute a confidentiality contract with the companies that we outsource our work to ensure safety measures are put in place.
(5) Requests for suspension of use or revision to information by guests
- 1) When we receive a request for disclosure of registered personal information from the guest themselves, we will disclose such information without delay. If we are unable to disclose the information, we will provide a thorough explanation.
- 2) When we receive a request to suspend use of personal information from a guest, we will respond without delay once any debts have been settled and within the scope of the law.